FALL FLORAL FORAGING WORKSHOP
Hosted by The Farmer’s Florist
Join The Farmer's Florist as you tour Whooping Crane Farm, foraging from the landscape, to create beautiful bouquets and fall-inspired all natural wreaths. Learn the art of foraging and which wild elements hold up best in a “foraged” arrangement.
You'll accompany our foraged finds with locally grown flowers from our Nashville area. Learn how to create a dramatic centerpiece and a wreath just in time to inspire your Thanksgiving table setting.
Andrea Behrends (well known for her shoots in Bon Appetite and Garden & Gun) will style and shoot your own centerpiece amongst our farm table setting for you to share as well as your wreath with Whooping Crane Farm as your background. Photos will be blog and share ready.
Tom Bayless of The Cat Bird Seat will be sharing fall inspired bites and cocktails as we enjoy our forage styled table, so be sure to come with an appetite!
- Tour of Whooping Crane Farm
- Lesson on wild foraging
- One dramatic centerpiece created by you to take home
- One foraged wreath created by you to take home
- A photography session of your pieces, styled and ready for you to share with .jpg photos sent via email
- Food and beverages included. Produce grown by local Bells Bend area farms.
10 spots available
$225 per person